follow url how to write a cv and cover letterВ source ielts essay writing topics 2018 https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/essay-writing-tips-for-students/17/ essay movies it a level coursework trustedtabs enter despair essays http://jeromechamber.com/event/essays-on-desire/23/ click follow go to site https://scentsyblog.com/inspiration/levitra-kirwin/94/ buy essays online yahoo answers sav on viagra source buy critical essay http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/help-me-essay/53/ essay writing 101 order custom essays entry level help desk resume template viagra refills dapoxetine hcl 30mg reviews http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/write-sat-essay-online/53/ go how can you develop leadership skills in individuals especially pupils descriptive essay introductions examples enter site viagra price au book editing services Candy canes and fireplaces. Twinkling lights and snow flakes. We love all parts of the holiday season. These mini cupcake bites are like having a little candy cane dipped in chocolate and baked into a cake. Trust us that’s a good thing.
- 2 candy canes, of your choice
- 4 soft sugar cookies (medium-sized), homemade or from your favorite baker
- 1 ¼ cups semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 8 oz. package of cream cheese, at room temperature
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (6 oz.), at room temperature
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract (found in your grocer's baking aisle or ordered online from a specialty store)
- 2 large eggs
- To Garnish: Whipped cream, candy canes and/or chocolate sauce
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Line a mini cupcake or muffin pan with mini baking cups.
- In a food processor, pulse for 30 seconds the candy canes. Then add in the sugar cookies. Pulse until well combined. They should form a semi-firm crumbly mixture.
- Add about ½ tablespoon peppermint-cookie mix to each of the cups, so it covers above ¼ of the muffin cup.
- Heat a small pan of water on the stove, in a heatproof, medium-sized bowl, place on top of the pan. Add in the semisweet chocolate and melt, stirring occasionally. Take off and allow to cool.
- In an electric mixer, using the whisk attachment, beat the cream cheese and sugar together until it’s a smooth texture, for 2 minutes. Add in the ricotta cheese, blend for 2 more minutes. Add in peppermint extract. Add in the chocolate, making sure that it is cool to touch before hand.
- Then, with the mixer on low add in the eggs, one at a time. Continue mixing for 2 minutes, until eggs are completely incorporated and the mixture is smooth and airy. Take off mixer.
- Using a small spoon or a small ice cream scoop, gently add the cheesecake mixture into each cupcake cup, filling just under the top. Bake for 25 minutes, until the mixture is set and does not move when you gently shake the pan.
- Once baked, allow to rest on stovetop for 5 minutes and then put into the freezer for 15 minutes. or refrigerate until ready to serve. This can be made 4 days prior.
- When ready to serve, remove from refrigerator, top with whipped cream, drizzle with chocolate sauce and/or top with crushed up candy canes.