paper buy academic assistance writing agency levitra marietta-alderwood help with my investments assignment enter show my homework soar valley diesel mechanic resume examples cialis south henderson viagra price australia essay writing websites free homework help multiplication levitra whispering pines homework planner printable custom writing plagiarism football writing paper go to link follow url https://lynchburgartclub.org/essay-on-school-bus-in-english/ follow url paper parts alaska live homework help https://qhrtechnologies.com/dose/esiste-il-viagra-al-femminile/95/ go to site https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/dissertation-essay-thesis/85/ https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/viagra-y-bebidas-alcoholicas/73/ source link critical research essay topics source site oh the places you ll go writing paper go here viagra dog heart disease go to site My version of the classic Thanksgiving staple from my childhood – fancied up with some surprisingly delicious and, slightly, healthier ingredients (think less refined sugar & butter and more coconut & honey). This sweet, addictive loaf is great for warming in the morning or a mid afternoon snack with the family.
- Wet Ingredients: 2/3 cup coconut oil (melted if not in liquid form)
- 2 large eggs
- 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup of full fat Greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 Tbsp. honey + 1 Tbsp. for topping
- Dry Ingredients:
- 1 cup coconut flour
- 2 cups AP flour (sub in GF AP flour to easily make GF)
- 2 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. salt
- Spices: 2 tsp. ground cinnamon and 2 tsp. all spice or pumpkin pie spice
- 15 oz. can of coconut milk (full fat or low fat)
- Additional for topping: honey and cinnamon sugar
- Special Equipment: 2 bread loaf pans
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Prepare the loaf pans: Using coconut oil or butter, coat the pan, and then put 1 tbsp of coconut flour inside and coat with flour to prevent loaf from sticking. Put aside
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together all of these wet ingredients: 2/3 cup coconut oil, 2 large eggs, one 15 oz. can of pumpkin puree, 1/4 cup of full fat Greek yogurt, and all of the sugars and 2 Tbsp. of honey.
- In another medium mixing bowl combine the dry ingredients: 1 cup coconut flour, 2 cups AP flour, 1 tsp. salt, 2 tsp. baking soda, 1 tsp. baking powder. 2 tsp. ground cinnamon, and 2 tsp. all spice or pumpkin pie spice.
- Working in small portions, slowly pour and stir the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Once well combine, add in the 15 oz. can of coconut milk. Stir to combine.
- Pour the batter into the loaf pans about half way up. Drizzle with an addition Tbsp. of honey and a sprinkle of cinnamon sugar.
- Bake for 1 hr., flipping the direction of the pans after about 30 min. so they cook evenly.
- Take out of oven and allow to cool in pan for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, place on a cooling rack and flip over, allowing the loaf to fall out of the pan. Flip to have the top facing up and allow to cool.
- Store in an airtight container.