hindi essay pdf download essay on importance of movies write my report free follow link buy custom college papers miscarriage rate with clomid professional editing services follow link levitra playa fortuna viagra or cialis for pe crystal meth viagra https://www.hsolc.org/apothecary/levitra-cedar-hill/98/ long essay follow link research paper checklist template acheter cialis maroc viagra special delivery uk design impressive resume education essay topics https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/trisenox-and-cialis-interactions/71/ essay writing service research paper https://artsgarage.org/blog/buy-ged-diploma-online/83/ take cialis viagra concurrently click here source https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/resume-writing-services-kansas-city/17/ https://greenechamber.org/blog/how-to-write-a-description-of-yourself-in-french/74/ doctoral dissertation defense http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/philosophy-papers-essays-online/53/ https://www.cochise.edu/academic/gujarati-essay-books-online/32/ nizagara from india essay on google39s exit from china justify There are burgers and then there are burgers, you know what we mean? And some people with all the secrets can be sort of stingy. Luckily that isn’t the case with Max Renny, Executive Chef of Wild Horse Tavern, whose burgers have been lauded as some of New York’s best. Here, a guide to how to make the famous “Smash Burger,” so-called because people have been known to smash it right into their faces. JK JK it’s called that because you smash the patty on top of the bacon, but, you know.
- 1 ½ lb. ground beef (or your favorite blend) – divided into 4 burgers
- cooking spray
- 4 slices of American cheese (or your favorite kind)
- Form 4 burgers with ground meat.
- Heat up a flat griddle or flat sauté pan until very hot. Spray with cooking spray.
- Take 2 bacon strips per burger, and place onto griddle. Cook for about 1 minute, until it’s slightly crispy, then top with the burger patty. Smash down and cook until the bacon is crispy.
- Flip to cook other side, about 4 minutes (for medium rare).
- Add cheese on top of bacon and allow to melt.
- Meanwhile, spread mayo on bun and toast on the griddle as well.
- Serve with favorite condiments.