Quick and easy bite-sized crositinis packed with fresh veggies are the perfect starter for any kind of night. They’re cute and brightly colored, delicious and elegant, just like you.
- 1 4 oz. package of low fat goat cheese
- 1 Tbsp. fat free Greek yogurt
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 3 Tbsp. dill, finely chopped + more for garnish
- ½ tsp. salt
- 6 radishes, washed and diced into small pieces, about ¼-inch thick
- 1 6-inch piece of cucumber, peeled, de-seeded, and diced into ¼-inch pieces
- 1 small French baguette or any kind of fresh bread you’d like to use for the toasts
- Preheat oven to 350° F.
- Cut bread into thin slices and then in half, so they are bite-sized. Place on sheet tray to toast in the oven right before serving time.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all ingredients, except the radishes, cucumber, and ¼ tsp salt. Mix well so that the goat cheese mixture is a smooth spreadable consistency, about 3 minutes.
- Wash and prep cucumber and radishes. Combine in a bowl and add in a ¼ tsp. salt.
- When you are ready to serve, toast the bread slightly and then spread goat cheese mixture onto each piece. Top with a tsp. of the radish and cucumber mixture and garnish with a small dill sprig.