go to site genereic viagra viagra coto de caza reason essay professional letter ghostwriting services online personal essay writing prompts https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/how-to-write-a-reaction-essay/22/ essays on service quantitative research paper topics https://www.hsolc.org/apothecary/viagra-use-men-without-ed/98/ http://www.danhostel.org/papers/how-to-write-essay-papers/11/ esl persuasive essay writer websites uk go here follow link proper cover letter format for fax homework help moon phases see url database thesis proposal the american dream in the great gatsby essay go best writing service online http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/viagra-for-sale-glasgow/68/ vioxx viagra altace zocor interaction viagra effective case depth definition cheap presentation writer website for masters https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/generic-viagra-overnight-u-s-delivery/71/ gli ipertesi possono prendere il viagra informative research paper topics for college students source url essay on print media and electronic media real college essays Donuts make us all warm and fuzzy inside, and like we’re revisiting childhood. Lucky for our inner kid, donuts are having a moment right now, and there is no shame in serving them in any situation. Brunch, baby shower, or just #treatyourself Sunday, our Funfetti rosy glazed donuts will not disappoint, whether you’re a kid, an adult, or sort of both.
- 1 box of Funfetti cake mix
- ½ cup vegetable oil
- 4 egg whites
- 1 ¼ cup water
- 2 ½ cups confectioner's sugar
- 3 Tbsp. milk
- 1 dot of red food coloring (about the size of an ant)
- ¼ tsp. vanilla extract
- To Garnish: sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Grease the donut pan(s) (click here to buy).
- In a medium-sized bowl, using an electric mixer, combine the cake mix, vegetable oil, water and egg whites for 3 minutes until light and airy.
- Fill donut pans ¾ of the way up.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, until they puff up and begin to brown slightly.
- Take out of the oven and cool for 10 minutes. Turn over and pop out. Allow to cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze. In a medium-sized bowl, sift in the confectioner’s sugar. Whisk in the milk and vanilla extract. This should form a thick, sauce-like consistency. If it is too thick, add in more milk. If it is too thin, add in more sifted sugar.
- Add in small dot of red food coloring. Mix around until it forms a pink color.
- Put a piece of parchment paper under the cooling rack. Dunk the top of each donut into the glaze. Top with sprinkles of your choice and place back on rack.
- Allow glaze to dry. Cover in an air tight container until ready to serve.