sample resume for purchase coordinator https://thejeffreyfoundation.org/newsletter/problems-with-american-education-system-essay/17/ https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/the-alchemist-essay/47/ marketing essay questions essay writing service in ireland go to link follow site how to write an annual report for a department source url awesome essay titles https://211ventura.org/choice/gandhi-ji-ka-essay-in-hindi/40/ how do i email photos on iphone 6 https://thembl.org/masters/solutions-to-climate-change-essay/60/ source url go to link https://scfcs.scf.edu/review/best-paraphrasing-online/22/ free argumentative research papers source link https://heystamford.com/writing/compulsive-buying-essays/8/ is there a generic levitra pay for accounting case study enter ntuc income will writing service viagra prescriptions follow go site successful speech writing https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/buyers-admin-assistant-cover-letter-sample/47/ richard iii essay topics https://caberfaepeaks.com/school/algebra-1-homework-help/27/ example resume objective statement for teacher buy generic viagra online usa Donuts are very exciting. Making your own is sort of the best. Ours are dressed up two different ways.
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 2 large eggs + 1 egg white
- 2 ⅓ cups AP flour or pastry flour
- 1 ½ tsp. baking powder
- ¼ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 1 cup butter milk
- For Cinnamon Sugar Coated:
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ½ Tbsp. ground cinnamon
- For Caramel Drizzle:
- Caramel Sauce or Dulce De Leche canned sauce from your grocer
- Special Equipment: 2 Standard Donut Pans (6 per pan)
- Preheat the oven to 425°F. Lightly grease two doughnut pans.
- In a large mixing bowl or in a stand mixer with the whisk attachment, beat together the butter, vegetable oil, and sugars until smooth.
- Add the 2 large eggs one by one, mixing to combine, and then add in the buttermilk.
- In a separate small bowl, beat together the egg whites until it become frothy and airy. Set aside.
- Take off mixing stand, stir in the baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, salt, and vanilla.
- Sift in the flour into the butter mixture, alternating with the egg white, lightly folding the flour into the mixture so you don’t over mix it.
- Spoon the batter into the doughnut pans about ¾ of the way up.
- Bake in over for 10 minutes. Remove and allow to cool.
- For cinnamon sugar donuts: mix together the ½ cup sugar and ½ Tablespoon ground cinnamon into a large mouthed bowl. While they are still semi-hot, dip the donuts into the bowl.
- For caramel drizzled donuts: heat the caramel sauce in the microwave for 15 seconds. Drizzle over donuts and allow to cool.