essay on what my school means to me Is it legal to buy viagara online viagraonline pharmacy soft viagra write my professional reflective essay online buy paper doilies in bulk writing a contrast essay https://thedsd.com/wireless-networking-thesis/ essay writting enter site essay buying https://ncappa.org/term/case-study-about-business/4/ good topics for a research paper in college que pasa si mi mujer toma viagra comprare levitra generico online https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/about-nature-essay/85/ term paper cover pages hsg thesis database click here essay writing format paper https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/happens-you-take-viagra-nitroglycerin/73/ http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/shakespeare-paper-topics/14/ how to write a long essay fast follow viagra band russia example of a research paper for a science fair see apricot seeds viagra https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/prescriptionless-viagra/100/ couples therapy homework assignments where to buy essay papers change management case study examples gre issue essay samples Throw this dessert together before your pals arrive for movie night. Or bag up a bunch of it for gifts. Or just hoard it in your cupboard. We love the toasted coconut because it makes us feel like we are kind of eating a samoa cookie. Don’t forget to flake with salt because its the perfect balance to the sweet treat.
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn, unsalted and unbuttered
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp.. sugar or agave
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp. coconut butter
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- flakey salt
- Preheat the oven to 350° F. Line 2 baking sheets with parchment paper.
- On one of them, spread out the coconut flakes. Bake for 5 minutes, until toasted brown. Make sure they do not burn.
- Meanwhile, make your popcorn. Set aside.
- In a double boiler, melt the dark chocolate. Once melted, add in the sugar, stir. Cover and set aside so it stays melted. Using a new bowl over the same double broiler, melt the white chocolate chips and 1 Tbsp. Coconut butter.
- On the second baking sheet, spread out the popcorn.
- Drizzle the dark chocolate on top. Then drizzle the white chocolate.
- Sprinkle with toasted coconut and sprinkle lightly with salt.
- Set aside and allow to cool/harden for 15-20 minutes. You can also put into the refrigerator to speed up the process.