cialis without erectile dysfunction see watch here thesis statement sat essay http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/online-resume-helper/20/ kant essay british natural viagra effects thesis writing services us viagra turner professional mba essay proofreading service ca treaty of paris 1783 essay custom personal statement editor service online college research paper viagra stay hard after coming cialis online rush delivery https://harvestinghappiness.com/drug/viagra-stop-stop-stop-lyrics-english-version/66/ see url how do i find my ip address in linux terminal go to link cialis bestellen thesis jury what is get link viagra online generic canada http://www.danhostel.org/papers/essay-outlines-sample/11/ levitra camden http://go.culinaryinstitute.edu/write-a-narrative-essay-on-how-i-spent-my-holiday/ pj pinchbeck homework helper http://www.chesszone.org/lib/resume-writing-service-groupon-1863.html dissertation assistance best cover letter editor service ca example guide paper research writing The original dynamic duo, food bffs, a must-have staple in your cooking arsenal. This is a simple homemade sauce and balls dish can be on the tables in just about an hour.
- 1 lb. 85% lean ground beef
- 1 lb. ground pork
- ½ cup bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp. dried Italian seasoning
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- 1 large pinch of salt and 2 grinds of pepper
- olive oil for drizzling on top
- Simple Tomato Sauce:
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 medium yellow onion
- 1 small carrot, finely chopped
- 1 stalk of celery, finely chopped
- 2 cloves of garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. red chili flakes
- 1 Tbsp. tomato paste
- 1 28-oz. can of pureed tomatoes
- 1 package of spaghetti, cooked according to the package's instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Assemble meatballs: in a large bowl combine all ingredients. Mix together with your hands. Shape into large balls about 2 inches across. Place into a glass baking dish, lining the balls up so they touch. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake for 12 minutes until partially cooked through. Take out and reserve on the side to be cooked the rest of the way in the sauce.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat olive oil. Add in onions and cook until translucent, 7 minutes.
- Add in the carrots, celery, red chili flakes and garlic. Stir and cook for 5 more minutes. Add in tomato paste and stir, cooking for 3 more minutes. Add in the can of tomatoes and stir, making sure to scrape the bottom of the pan.
- Add in the meatballs, cover and cook on low heat for 30 minutes.
- When there are 20 minutes left with the meatballs and sauce, heat a large pot ¾ of the way full of water, and cook pasta.
- Once finished, drain and place pasta on a platter or in a large bowl. Carefully take out the meatballs and place on top of pasta. Ladle the sauce on, top with cheese or garnish with fresh basil.