This simply roasted cauliflower is combined with a typical Middle Eastern spice blend then served over creamy hummus and a spiced Greek yogurt sauce. Perfect for a luncheon side, added to salads, or served at dinner. After they’ve tasted this baby, even those who claim to be against the #trending veggie movement will become cauliflower converts.
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped into small florets
- Spice Mixture:
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- 1 Tbsp. paprika
- 1 Tbsp. dried ginger
- 2 tsp. nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil + sprinkle of salt and pepper
- To Serve:
- 2 Tbsp. of plain hummus
- 2 Tbsp. fat free Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. cumin
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/2 tsp. dried ginger
- 1/2 nutmeg
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Chop cauliflower into small florets, put into a bowl.
- In a small bowl, mix together the spices and olive oil.
- Pour onto cauliflower and mix together, making sure to spread out evenly.
- On a baking sheet, place cauliflower in a single layer. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Roast for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix together the Greek yogurt with the additional spices.
- Once the cauliflower is ready, spread hummus on a small platter, top with Greek yogurt or serve on the side, and top with the roasted cauliflower.