enter site an essay on man epistle 3 https://cwstat.org/termpaper/dissertation-research-questionnaire/50/ canadian generic cialis essay writing assessment criteria https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/project-management-professional-course-work-nyc/51/ case study on abortion a passage to india themes essay best place to buy a essay source url here cause and effect essay on death side effects cialis 5 mg essay on local market black history essays cover letter template document controller what does an essay outline look like https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/buy-a-term-paper-online/16/ viagra 100mg uk go site enter go site alcohol and zithromax interactions follow go essay on travelling alone follow url short essay in time doxycycline for dogs pet meds click here how to write a argumentative research paper assignment for the benefit of creditors These whole wheat banana – coconut chocolate chip mini muffins are light, low calorie treats for an on-the-go breakfast or mid-day snack. They are easy and quick to make and give your normal banana nut muffin a slight upgrade with the addition of coconut, honey, and lemon zest. Make ahead for a healthy way to feed the family all week long or for a super fast brunch treat.
- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. baking soda
- zest of 1 lemon
- 1 large egg
- 3 ripened or overly ripened bananas, smashed
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar
- To Top Muffins:
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup coconut flakes
- 1 tsp. turbinado sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 F. Grease a mini muffin baking pan.
- In a medium sized bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, lemon zest and salt.
- In a separate bowl, mash the bananas up with a large fork. Add in the vanilla extract, egg, melted coconut oil, and honey. Mix together. Add in the brown sugar.
- Add the bananas mixture into the dry ingredient bowl. Using a spatula, mix together until it becomes a cohesive mixture.
- In a food processor, pulse the coconut flakes with the turbinado style sugar.
- Using a small ice cream scoop, add one scoop per muffin tin.
- Top each muffin with a couple of chocolate chunks. Then top with the coconut flake mixture.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Check to see if they are browned on top. If not browned on top, turn up the oven to 375 and bake for another 5 minutes.
- Take out and allow to cool. Serve once cooled or store in an air tight container for up to 1 week. You can also freeze them in an airtight container for up to 1 month.