windsor castle primary homework help https://lajudicialcollege.org/forall/resume-of-an-accountant-assistant/16/ http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/professional-book-review-writer-service-us/12/ levitra 10 mg erfahrungsberichte essay writing on my family for class 1 how to write a compare and contrast essay introduction thesis topics on pcos thesis definition essay go here making viagra more effective paper writing service cheap https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/wirkung-und-einnahme-von-viagra/73/ levitra moffat pay to write essay archive blog buy inurl paper term follow link go to link generic viagra online australia sfu thesis defense calendar resume des chapitres de go to site taking viagra on coke essay on immigration http://mechajournal.com/alumni/birth-order-research-papers/12/ https://soils.wisc.edu/wp-content/uploads/index.php?apr=writing-good-essay source site what is madisons thesis will you write my essay for me women taking cialis enter site freedom writers movie review essay ethical considerations for dissertation This stunner is easy to make and oh-so-easy to eat – because it’s delicious and guilt free! Perfect for a summer party when a real cake feels like too much, or for your fussy friend who’s on a diet. This baby requires no taste-sacrifice.
- 1 large watermelon (seedless, if possible)
- 1 tub Cool Whip, thawed in refrigerator
- toppings of your choice
- Cut the round ends off of the watermelon. Flip the watermelon onto its flat side.
- Using a large knife in a circular motion, cut the rind off of the watermelon. The goal is to create a short, cylinder shape with the edible part of the watermelon. Do not worry if your circle is not perfect – it is easy to cover imperfections with the Cool Whip topping! That’s why this dessert is a gem.
- Take out visible seeds with a knife or spoon.
- With a knife or spatula, frost the watermelon generously with Cool Whip.
- Add toppings according to preference. We love: sprinkles, chocolate sauce, Swedish fish, gummy worms, and berries!