Basically this is juicing. Our peach, strawberry, vodka popsicle has no added sugar, no simple syrup, just fruit and vodka. And really, what more in life do you need?
- 1 ½ cups of frozen or fresh peach slices, skins removed
- ⅔ cup vodka
- 1 cup frozen or fresh strawberries
- 1 lemon, juiced
- In blender, purée the peaches, 1/2 of the lemon juiced, and ⅓ cup vodka. Pour into a measuring cup.
- Fill up the popsicle molds halfway with the peach mixture.
- Clean out the blender then purée the strawberries, 1/2 of the lemon juice, and ⅓ cup vodka. If there are some chunks left, that’s ok.
- Fill the remaining part of the popsicle molds with the strawberry mixture .
- Freeze for 2-3 hours.
- Take out of freezer, run mold under semi-warm water until popsicle slides out