https://homemods.org/usc/online-piracy-essay/46/ watch how to make a title for an essay how can i write an essayВ http://mechajournal.com/alumni/arapahoe-libraries-homework-help/12/ dissertation book binding helps with homework monetary policy paper get link follow link how to write a recommendation letter for yourself writing a paper for college https://www.arohaphilanthropies.org/heal/louis-ignarro-viagra/96/ esl research proposal ghostwriting for hire for school finance homework viagra marching ordering viagra 100 mg viagra saucier how to write a dissertation methodology professional resume editing how to write a paper about career goals vitamin that works like viagra generic viagra list follow term paper cover page 10 page essay outline high quality writing services cause essay topics custom essay writing companyВ essay writing on service to man is service to god thesis examples compare and contrast thesis chapter headings latex Because fancy popcorn is better than un-fancy popcorn. Put out for a cocktail party or up your movie night menu with because our Rosemary Parmesan Garlic Popcorn will not disappoint.
- 1 bag of microwave popcorn, unsalted and unbuttered
- ½ stick of unsalted butter
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 large clove of garlic, smashed.
- ¼ cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 Tbs. fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- To garnish: additional parmesan cheese
- Make popcorn based on your personal preference. We are all about ease here so we buy unsalted, unbuttered microwave popcorn.
- In a small sauté pan, heat ½ stick of unsalted butter over medium-low heat. Once it begins to bubble, swirl around the pan, allowing it to darken or brown. Add in the garlic clove, stirring around. Be careful not to let it burn. Once it becomes fragrant and slightly browned, take off the heat. Take out the clove of garlic and discard. Add in the rosemary and salt. Stir to combine.
- In an empty medium-sized bowl, coat the sides with butter, leaving a portion of it in the pan. Add in half the popcorn and stir around. This will help the butter cover more popcorn and not just the top pieces. Add in the parmesan cheese. Stir and then top with the remaining butter mixture. Add in more parmesan cheese on top.