Skirt steak is our favorite cut for summer grilling. Skinny with lots of great marbling, we love to get it in a marinade for an hour or so to maximize flavor. Add a sauce on top, like our Farm Fresh Chimichurri style green sauce and you have an easy to make dinner for a crowd.
- 1 ½ lb. skirt steak, trimmed of excess fat
- ⅓ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 ½ tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. chile powder
- 1 tsp. ground coriander
- 2 tsp. salt
- 1 lime, juiced
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 cup Green Market Fresh Chimichurri Style Sauce (recipe link included)
- Trim steak of excess fat.
- In a small bowl, combine all other ingredients. whisk together until combined.
- Put into a plastic bag or dish for marinating. Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes or overnight.
- Once ready to cook, take out of marinade, pat dry with paper towel.
- Heat grill or cast iron skillet until very hot. Grill for 5 minutes per side for medium rare center.
- Take off grill, allow to sit, covered in aluminum foil for 5 minutes.
- Slice against the grain and serve with Market Fresh Green Chimuchurri Style Sauce.