This green sauce is the Sofia Vargara of sauces: bold, beautiful, with Latin American flare. Dress up any old meat off the grill or fish from the oven with the bright, tangy flavors from herbs and citrus, and a bit of spice.
- ¼ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1 tsp. chopped fresh ginger
- ½ cup loosely packed Italian parsley
- ½ cup loosely packed cilantro
- ¼ cup fresh dill
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 2 scallions, ends removed and roughly chopped. Use only the white and light green parts
- 1 tsp. salt
- ground pepper, to taste
- 1 tsp. roughly chopped fresh jalapeño (leave out if you want to cut out spiciness)
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- Combine all ingredients except the olive oil in a food processor.
- Pulse until it forms a thin sauce.
- While on, slowly pour in the olive oil. Combine for 30 seconds.
- Taste and season further if necessary.