This salmon is glazed with our hoisin-chili sauce, roasted to perfection and topped with scallions, for an easy to make meal that is light but with a ton of delicious Asian flavor.
- 4 salmon filets, .15 lb's each
- ½ cup Hoisin Chili sauce
- 2 scallions, chopped, for garnish
- olive oil or cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Make our hoisin chili sauce. Reserve ½ for salmon and refrigerate remaining for another meal!
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil, spray with cooking spray or dot with olive oil.
- Place salmon filets on baking sheet skin side down.
- Spoon ½ tablespoon of hoisin chili sauce onto each fillet. Put into the oven and bake for 8 minutes. Take out, add on another ½ tablespoon hoisin sauce, cook for another 8 minutes on the top rack. Sauce should be darkened and thick.
- Take out, top with scallions and serve.