Lillet is the classic French Aperitif, perfect for mixing fun cocktails for any party. This punch is a bright, refreshing crowd pleaser that packs plenty of punch – no pun intended.
- 1 package of fresh strawberries
- 1 bunch of mint
- 1 cucumber
- 2 parts lemon juice
- 2 parts simple syrup
- 1 part orange liqueur
- 2 parts gin
- 6 parts Lillet Rouge (or 1 bottle)
- Create an ice block or ice ring by freezing water overnight in a plastic lined bundt or bread pan. Or just use standard ice cubes.
- Lightly muddle the amount of 1 strawberry, 4 mint leaves, 2 slices cucumber per guest or serving along with the orange liqueur and syrup at the bottom of a punch bowl.
- Add all other ingredients to the bowl with the ice. Give a gentle stir to incorporate.
- Top with seltzer water to taste for a bit of sparkle, but remember that the ice will melt down so don’t water it down too much!
- Top with more fruit and mint for garnish and let guests ladle into glasses.