This is a fruity- but not too sweet cocktail great for summertime BBQ’s or anytime you wish you were on vacation.
- 2 parts Lillet Rosé
- ¾ part fresh squeezed grapefruit juice
- ½ part fresh squeeze lemon juice
- ¾ part simple syrup
- two dashes of Peychaud’s bitters
- soda water
- grapefruit or raspberry for garnish
- Shake vigorously spirits, juices, and syrup in a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Strain into ice-filled Collins-style glass.
- Top with soda water.
- Add bitters.
- Garnish with grapefruit wedge or raspberries.