Fruit is amazing. Why? Because it turns dessert into health food. This parfait uses a simple combination of freshly cut fruit and our favorite dairy-free, healthy twist on cool whip, the SO Delicious Coconut Whip, all packaged in a pretty little canning jar. Bring these on your next picnic or make them the day before a BBQ for an easy, healthy dessert. And hey, if you want to use real Cool Whip, we won’t judge.
- 1 cup, thinly sliced strawberries
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 package of SO Delicious Coconut Whip (this is like the healthier dairy-free cousin of cool whip)
- Special Equipment:
- 4 canning jars
1. Wash and cut the strawberries. Wash and pick through the blueberries to make sure there are no stems.
2. In a small canning jar, alternate layers of berries, coconut whip, and strawberries until you get to the top.
3. Cover and refrigerate until you’re ready to serve.
Find this amazingly creamy, coconut whip we’re obsessing over here!