Roast this cauliflower until its browned and crispy, bringing out the spices and providing a perfect crunch to any type of lunch salad or dinner spread.
- 1 head of cauliflower, florets cut off into bite-sized pieces
- ¾ Tbsp. cumin
- 1 ½ tsp. chile powder
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a small bowl, mix together all spices and olive oil.
- Add in the cauliflower florets and mix together with a spoon, to ensure all of the cauliflower pieces have the spice mixture on it.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil. Add on the cauliflower florets in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes (depending on how powerful your oven is), until they brown nicely, turning half way through the cooking time.
- Take out, taste and season if needed.
- Set aside covered until ready to serve.
- To reheat, pop into an oven at 500° F for 3 minutes, ensuring they do not brown anymore.
We LOVE this addictively spiced cauliflower as part of our Healthy Chicken Curry and Coconut Grain Bowls.