writing your first novel homework the mixtape starring beeda weeda essay english exam https://www.myrml.org/outreach/cheap-essays/42/ essay about smoking x cite herbal viagra for woman click here procrastination homework help get link advantages of case study slideshare http://www.naymz.com/help-with-business-plan-ireland/ one hundred great essay viagra results pictures mba thesis help viagra brazil https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/de-andres-liv-resume/21/ http://v-nep.org/classroom/apa-case-studies/04/ research report writing paper http://jeromechamber.com/event/should-college-athletes-get-paid-essay/23/ https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/free-english-homework-help-online/51/ how do i write an essay about my life get link http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/top-persuasive-essay-writing-services-for-university/20/ thesis statement examples recycling viagra soft tabs 100mg online abstract example of a thesis see chicago essay writing thesis acknowledgement sample god ernest hemingway essay buying viagra without perscription buy book reports online Roast this cauliflower until its browned and crispy, bringing out the spices and providing a perfect crunch to any type of lunch salad or dinner spread.
- 1 head of cauliflower, florets cut off into bite-sized pieces
- ¾ Tbsp. cumin
- 1 ½ tsp. chile powder
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a small bowl, mix together all spices and olive oil.
- Add in the cauliflower florets and mix together with a spoon, to ensure all of the cauliflower pieces have the spice mixture on it.
- Cover a baking sheet with foil. Add on the cauliflower florets in a single layer.
- Bake for 15 – 20 minutes (depending on how powerful your oven is), until they brown nicely, turning half way through the cooking time.
- Take out, taste and season if needed.
- Set aside covered until ready to serve.
- To reheat, pop into an oven at 500° F for 3 minutes, ensuring they do not brown anymore.
We LOVE this addictively spiced cauliflower as part of our Healthy Chicken Curry and Coconut Grain Bowls.