source link http://www.danhostel.org/papers/theses-and-dissertations-a-guide-to-planning-research-and-writing/11/ dissertation ideas in educational leadership source thesis topics in art education lexapro without a script thesis on protein energy malnutrition https://creativephl.org/pills/levitra-vs-cialis-vs-viagra-cost/33/ go to site http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/resume-chemical-engineer-entry-level/20/ essay on nature in telugu language go to link customer essay help writing a thesis statement for a research paper https://web.ics.purdue.edu/~asub/?doc=thesis-film https://www.platinumed.com/mentrial/lasting-longer-bed-viagra/29/ http://bookclubofwashington.org/books/quantitative-research-paper-topics/14/ click go to link liquid cialis how to take dickens essay contest generic viagra professional 100mg harga sebiji viagra https://rainierfruit.com/real-viagra-video/ should we help the poor essay http://www.danhostel.org/papers/cse-studies/11/ deviant case study definition enter here https://medpsychmd.com/nurse/megaustabs-cart/63/ buy cheap fake diploma Use our corn and basil pesto in combination with sweet and spicy sausage for a new take on pesto pasta. Yum-O-Rama.
- 1 cup of our corn and basil pesto
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 large sweet Italian sausage, de-cased and meat removed
- 1 large spicy Italian sausage, de-cased and meat removed
- 1 small yellow onion, diced into ½-inch pieces
- 1 medium red bell pepper, roasted and then cut into small cubes
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 2 – 2 ½ cups Farfalle pasta
- 1 tsp. chili flakes
- 2 Tbsp. freshly grated Parmigiano Regiano
- To Garnish:
- basil, chopped
- Make our corn and basil pesto.
- Preheat oven to 425° F.
- Roast pepper: On a sheet tray, drizzle olive oil on the pepper. Put into the oven and roast until skin is browned and coming off of flesh, about 15 minutes. Once roasted, put into a bowl and cover tightly with plastic wrap, steaming for 15 minutes (this helps flesh come off the skin). Once cooled slightly after steaming, eel off skin and cut into ½-inch or 1-inch cubes.
- Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, make pasta according to box directions. Reserve with ¼ cup cooking liquid, in case you need to add to pasta sauce at the end for moisture.
- In a sauté pan or skillet, heat olive oil. Brown sausage meat cooking through, 8 minutes. Remove and reserve on the side on a paper towel.
- In the same pan, sauté onions until translucent, 5 minutes. Add in red bell peppers and sauté until incorporated with onions, 1 minute.
- Add the sausage back in and warm everything together. Add in the tomatoes and cook for 5 minutes, until they are cooked through, almost breaking down, but not quite.
- Add in pasta and then the pesto. Stir to combine. If the mixture looks a little dry, add in the reserved pasta cooking water, a tablespoon at a time, making sure not to over water.
- Once your sauce consistency is good, take off heat, put into bowl, and top with cheese and fresh cut basil.