The American dream, but with a twist: Our sliders are perfectly proportioned and have a little avocado/BBQ surprise. We love these burgers with our Chipotle Chili Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce. Making two dozen sounds wrong, but feels so right.
- 12 beef sliders or mini hamburgers (or whatever kind of burger you'd prefer)
- 12 slider buns
- ½ cup FAT's Chipotle Chili Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce
- ¼ lb. white American cheese slices
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 Tbsp. fat free Greek yogurt
- Make our Chipotle Chili Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and then add in the Greek yogurt. Mix until a rich, creamy guacamole-type mixture is formed. Set aside.
- Heat a grill to 500° F. Grill sliders for 4 minutes per side. Once the second side is about done, top with cheese, add the buns to the grill and cover for final 2 minutes.
- Take off the grill, form sliders, top with the BBQ sauce and the avocado-yogurt sauce. Serve immediately.