https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/illegal-immigrants-essay/21/ https://www.cochise.edu/academic/pay-to-write-essay-in-8-hours/32/ difference between assignment and project best article writing services https://nyusternldp.blogs.stern.nyu.edu/how-to-find-my-device-ip-address/ do my custom thesis proposal online see levitra new haven telemarketer free sample resume essay about united nations how to talk about customer service on a resume https://naturalpath.net/natural-news/cialis-in-delhi/100/ writing ionic formulas go to link tadalafil cialis from india research proposal online marketing statistics for viagra use levitra berkeley thesis paper on diabetes essay journal click see url theater studies writing websites emily dickinson critical essays online how to use a quote in a research paper my dog ate my homework excuses go here https://heystamford.com/writing/should-i-do-my-homework/8/ how do i sign out of my aol email on my ipad click longer sex on viagra The American dream, but with a twist: Our sliders are perfectly proportioned and have a little avocado/BBQ surprise. We love these burgers with our Chipotle Chili Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce. Making two dozen sounds wrong, but feels so right.
- 12 beef sliders or mini hamburgers (or whatever kind of burger you'd prefer)
- 12 slider buns
- ½ cup FAT's Chipotle Chili Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce
- ¼ lb. white American cheese slices
- 1 ripe avocado
- 1 Tbsp. fat free Greek yogurt
- Make our Chipotle Chili Sweet and Spicy BBQ Sauce.
- In a small bowl, mash the avocado and then add in the Greek yogurt. Mix until a rich, creamy guacamole-type mixture is formed. Set aside.
- Heat a grill to 500° F. Grill sliders for 4 minutes per side. Once the second side is about done, top with cheese, add the buns to the grill and cover for final 2 minutes.
- Take off the grill, form sliders, top with the BBQ sauce and the avocado-yogurt sauce. Serve immediately.