These baked coconut shrimp are an island-inspired par-tay pleaser. They’re baked and so they’re pretty healthy, so not only will your bod be getting ready for vacation, your taste buds will already be there. Aloha.
- 1 lb. shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 egg white
- 1 tsp. Sriracha
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- ¼ cup bread crumbs
- olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cover a baking sheet with aluminum foil and spray with cooking spray.
- In a medium-sized bowl combine the wet ingredients: coconut milk, egg white, and Sriracha.
- In another medium-sized bowl combine the dry ingredients: salt, shredded coconut, and breadcrumbs.
- Dip shrimp, a handful at a time, into the wet mixture and then dip into the dry mixture, making sure to coat both sides liberally.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until shrimp are bright orange and outside has begun to brown slightly.
- Serve with our spicy mango salsa.