Before Twilight, True Blood, or Buffy there was the OG vampire, Count Dracula. And even though vampires have transcended their strictly-Halloween-time popularity, it felt right to draw inspiration from the Count himself when thinking of the perfect Halloween cocktail. That, and we’re also super sick of pumpkin spice blah blah blah.
Count Dracula’s drink of choice would have to be dripping in red, doused in vodka (because, guys, he was from Romania), and seriously satisfying. Mix this baby up for a scary good time.
viagra without seeing a doctor see https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/writing-a-conclusion-to-an-essay/51/ french revolution research paper stress diathesis model of mental illness what are the best essay writing services what is a proposal for a research paper caffeine informative speech thesis case study information cheap essays online http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/custom-essays-for-research-paper/12/ source url online doctoral programs no dissertation click here go to site essay word count meme prednisone for fatigue in lupu see url are viagra soft tabs real the future of the family essay writing a good college admission essay thesis presentation powerpoint themes essay sun carnegie mellon essay help follow site can get viagra bangkok follow link thesis lan coa gift of language leadership projects for students sample book review essays write a good cv what is editing Transylvania’s Toxic Tonic:
- 4 oz. Vodka
- 4 oz. Tonic Water
- 1/4 Lemon, squeezed + more for garnish
- Bloody Berry Syrup: 1 cup Strawberries, 1/4 cup water, 2 Tbsp. sugar, 1/4 tsp. vanilla extract
1. Make the Bloody Berry Syrup ahead of time: In a small saucepan, mix all ingredients. Over low heat, bring to a boil, cover and allow to cook down for 15 minutes. Take off heat, puree in a blender, and allow to cool to room temperature. Put into a squeeze bottle (you can buy one of these at Bed, Bath, and Beyond or any kitchen supply store) and reserve.
2. In a cocktail shaker, mix the vodka, tonic water, and lemon juice. Pour over ice.
3. Serve guests tonic drink with the squeeze bottle on the side so they can choose how much Bloody Berry Syrup they want to add to their own cocktail. Garnish with candy bone stirrers or other bloody body parts.