essay on health essay about improper waste disposal levitra blue cross how long should viagra last http://www.chesszone.org/lib/dissertation-abstract-length-3079.html food viagra how to write a play name in an essay table of contents of a thesis http://mce.csail.mit.edu/institute/picture-homework-help/21/ click here get link https://greenechamber.org/blog/essay-on-nothing-gold-can-stay-by-robert-frost/74/ cialis viagra levitra offers buy viagra the best quality pills will health insurance pay for viagra top homework help sites three gorges dam case study advantages and disadvantages see creative essay openings free essay tube 8 viagra and sex follow site doctorate without dissertation volunteer essays examples case study critiqueВ pharmacy school essay examples how long is an essay viagra rest haven http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/cialis-100-mg-en-ucuz/68/ buy paper currency online next day viagra uk source site This fish the perfect summer stunner. Easy to make, and easy to doctor to your own tastes, it’s really just “A dash of this, a dash of that!” The result is flaky, moist, and light, perfect for a warm summer night.
- 4 filets of lemon sole (or plain sole, if your fish market doesn't have lemon)
- 3 lemons (2 juiced, 1 sliced thinly)
- ½ cup white wine
- ½ cup chives, diced
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Rinse fish and pat dry with paper towels.
- Tear four pieces of foil – about 18 x 12 inches – large enough that they’ll fully wrap around each piece of fish.
- Place a filet on each piece of foil, and add lemon juice. Add enough that lemon touches the whole filet, 1 tablespoon or a bit more. The lemon will ensure that your fish is moist.
- Next, add a dash of white wine, just a dash, to each filet.
- Drizzle each filet with olive oil, then place two seedless lemon slices on each.
- Sprinkle each filet with chives – as much or as little as you like.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Fold up foil packets and seal with a double fold, leaving some space for steam to expand.
- Grill foil packets for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes when tested with a fork.
- Serve in foil right on the plate or use a fish spatula to plate.