thesis dedication go study help woodland homework help science cialis side effects nosebleed viagra otc usa examples of scientific https://bonusfamilies.com/lecture/good-cover-letter-for-deloitte/21/ prednisone for croup formal essay format go source buy viagra pharmacy malaysia essay for common application source link restating thesis statement conclusion criminal justice paper topics source url the best resume writing services go here enter introduction to a narrative essay viagra ou cialis 2011 free online homework help live proofreading course online research in literatureВ source http://www.naymz.com/coursework-for-money/ female viagra india name indian viagra equivalents This is our go-to process for fruit crumbles: marinate the fruit in a sugar citrus mixture, then bake with a simple oat crunch until crispy and rich. The entire thing takes some time but its a lot of baking and or marinating time and not much active cooking time. Pop it in the oven when your guests arrive and it will be hot and crispy by the end of your dinner. Hot and crispy FOR THE WIN.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 4 stone fruits, such as nectarines or pears, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Crumble Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups dried oats (substitute in GF oats)
- ½ cup flour (substitute in GF AP Flour)
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the sliced strawberries, 1 Tablespoon sugar, 1/2 of the lemon, juiced, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- In another small bowl, combine the sliced stone fruit, 1 Tablespoon sugar, 1/2 of the lemon, juiced, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Put both fruits in the refrigerate to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a food processor, combine all the crumble ingredients and pulse for 1 minute, until the mixture comes together into a crumble.
- In an ovensafe cooking dish, like a glass pyrex, place the strawberries. Top with half the crumble. Add in the stone fruit and top with the remaining crumble.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour until it;s bumbling and browning on top.
- Serve hot with ice cream or reserve to serve at room temperature later on.