go site ap biology essay cialis bph studies how to write good corporate emails go site source url https://psijax.edu/medicine/1st-time-viagra-user/50/ viagra can you buy over counter essay help pros dirt bike research paper https://sugarpinedrivein.com/treatment/side-effects-from-nexium-40/10/ canada viagra https://www.lapressclub.org/hypothesis/controversial-topics-in-psychology-for-research-paper/29/ https://www.newburghministry.org/spring/sample-term-papers/20/ see here what is research and methodology cialis causes lightheadedness how to get cialis on medicare cialis generika liste viagra interactions with alcohol help with my top biography online student school life essay build your own essayer essay material discrimination essay conclusion romeo and juliet gcse coursework help does viagra make you moody the great depression essay topics help with psychology homework essay writing my neighbour https://psijax.edu/medicine/accutane-with-contact-lenses/50/ This is our go-to process for fruit crumbles: marinate the fruit in a sugar citrus mixture, then bake with a simple oat crunch until crispy and rich. The entire thing takes some time but its a lot of baking and or marinating time and not much active cooking time. Pop it in the oven when your guests arrive and it will be hot and crispy by the end of your dinner. Hot and crispy FOR THE WIN.
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, thinly sliced
- 4 stone fruits, such as nectarines or pears, thinly sliced
- 2 Tbsp. sugar
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- Crumble Ingredients:
- 1 ½ cups dried oats (substitute in GF oats)
- ½ cup flour (substitute in GF AP Flour)
- 4 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. sugar
- In a small bowl, combine the sliced strawberries, 1 Tablespoon sugar, 1/2 of the lemon, juiced, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
- In another small bowl, combine the sliced stone fruit, 1 Tablespoon sugar, 1/2 of the lemon, juiced, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract. Put both fruits in the refrigerate to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- In a food processor, combine all the crumble ingredients and pulse for 1 minute, until the mixture comes together into a crumble.
- In an ovensafe cooking dish, like a glass pyrex, place the strawberries. Top with half the crumble. Add in the stone fruit and top with the remaining crumble.
- Bake in the oven for 1 hour until it;s bumbling and browning on top.
- Serve hot with ice cream or reserve to serve at room temperature later on.