There is something about a big old pitcher of spiked sweet tea that makes anyone say “Alright, y’all. Let’s party!” This is a fall version, without the buckets of granulated sugar, infused with apple maple goodness that’s exactly what we crave when the cool weather rolls in.
- 3 cups water
- 2 cups apple cider
- 3 family-sized tea bags
- 1 1/2 cups Bourbon whiskey
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup sparkling apple cider
- 2 large apples, sliced for garnish
- In a medium saucepan, bring 3 cups of water to a boil. Turn off heat and add in the tea bags, allowing to steep for 20 minutes.
- Take out the tea bags and discard.
- Add in the maple syrup and stir until it’s dissolved.
- Pour into a pitcher or punch bowl. Add in the apple cider.
- Add in bourbon. Put in refrigerator until ready to serve.
- Once ready to serve, add in 1 cup of cold sparkling apple cider. Taste, if you’d like it stronger, add in more bourbon.
- Thinly slice apples and add to the punch. Serve over ice or add ice to container and allow guests to serve themselves.