https://eagfwc.org/men/buy-generic-levitra-10mg/100/ gel statt viagra film venditore viagra http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/websites-to-type-essays-for-free/20/ https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/si-puo-comprare-viagra-senza-ricetta/73/ see url best freelance content writing websites six sigma case studyВ viagra china go to link essay on why cheating is wrong thesis essay topics follow essay on service to humanity creative writing papers http://hyperbaricnurses.org/3864-pill-price-viagra/ 50 other mind blowing essays that will blow your mind here best masters essay ghostwriter website for phd custom dissertation introduction proofreading sites ca https://www.nationalautismcenter.org/letter/the-effects-of-divorce-on-children-essay/26/ where can i buy periactin weight gain phd dissertation examples pdf thesis writing significance of the study get link can you buy viagra in holland viagra abnormal vision viagra оіо№о оіп…оѕоо№оєоµп‚ http://belltower.mtaloy.edu/studies/essay-writer-cheap/20/ viagra receta costa rica summarising and paraphrasing professional writer for np This sticky, aromatic and spicy rice is made bright and bold with turmeric and other delicious spices. Easy and quick, this is the side that keeps on serving because it’s actually better the next day. I usually make it with a simple Indian spiced fish or chicken dish and then have it for breakfast with a fried egg.
- 1 cup short grain rice + 3 cups water
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1/2 purple onion, diced
- 1 lage garlic clove, minced
- 2 tsp. ground turmeric
- 1 tsp. ground cumin
- 1 tsp. Chile powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- Garnish: chopped scallions and red chiles
- In a small sauce pan, heat 1 Tbsp. coconut oil. Once its melted add in the chopped onion.
- Stir to coat and allow to soften over medium low heat, for 3 minutes. Add in the garlic and all of the spices. Add in the rice and stir to coat.
- Allow to toast and become fragrant, about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add in the water or chicken stalk, stirring to make sure there are no bits stuck to the bottom of the pot.
- Bring to a simmer. Cover and cook for 20 minutes, until all of the liquid is absorbed and the rice is soft and stick.
- Stir with a fork and then cover. Let sit for 10 minutes.
- Taste and season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with chopped scallions and red chilies and serve hot.