This is a simple, sweet way to serve cauliflower that has extra flavor and panache than a simple roasted dish. I love the way the pesto adds a hint of citrus and greens to the honey baked veggie. It’s a filling and easy to serve dish that wows a crowd, for sure.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup of my Spinach, Spring Onion, and Mint Pesto (Link to full Recipe in Instructions)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into small bite size pieces, removing the stem and leaves completely.
- Place the cauliflower pieces into a medium sized bowl and drizzle honey, garlic, and salt on top. Mix together so it is evenly coated. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- Place onto a lined baking sheet and spread out so it is in a single layer, so that all of the pieces roast evenly.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until the cauliflower has begun to brown and become crispy.
- Meanwhile, make a batch of my Summertime’s Best Pesto: Spinach, Green Onions, and Mint.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a Tbsp. of pesto on each plate.