popular cover letter editor for hire uk https://cadasb.org/pharmacy/cialis-2-5mg-preis/13/ absolute power corrupts essay lithium without prescription https://elkhartcivictheatre.org/proposal/freedom-is-life-essay-for-children/3/ phd dissertation topics in urban planning top definition essay ghostwriting websites comparative essay outline help with writing source gis master thesis help with my cheap expository essay thesis questionnaire about customer satisfaction bible as literature essay topics essays on the outsiders by se hinton dissertation format engineering enter follow url essay introduction in nursing can i get viagra on prescription https://simplevisit.com/telemedicine/boi-viagra/16/ go resume for housewives returning to work go go to link cialis wrocaw go site essay on modern world audison thesis hv venti review https://norfolkspca.com/medservice/drug-interactions-seroquel/14/ travel issues essay click here This is a simple, sweet way to serve cauliflower that has extra flavor and panache than a simple roasted dish. I love the way the pesto adds a hint of citrus and greens to the honey baked veggie. It’s a filling and easy to serve dish that wows a crowd, for sure.
- 1 head of cauliflower, cut into small bite size pieces
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. honey
- 2 large cloves of garlic, minced
- 1-1/2 tsp. salt
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/2 cup of my Spinach, Spring Onion, and Mint Pesto (Link to full Recipe in Instructions)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the cauliflower into small bite size pieces, removing the stem and leaves completely.
- Place the cauliflower pieces into a medium sized bowl and drizzle honey, garlic, and salt on top. Mix together so it is evenly coated. Drizzle with 1 Tbsp. olive oil.
- Place onto a lined baking sheet and spread out so it is in a single layer, so that all of the pieces roast evenly.
- Roast for 15-20 minutes until the cauliflower has begun to brown and become crispy.
- Meanwhile, make a batch of my Summertime’s Best Pesto: Spinach, Green Onions, and Mint.
- Serve warm or at room temperature with a Tbsp. of pesto on each plate.