Cauliflower steak is totes #trending right now and we are down, down, down with it. Ours is sassy, spicy, and won’t weigh ya down. Take that, steak!
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 1 Tbsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. chili powder
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a small bowl combine the cumin, chili powder, salt, and olive oil.
- Cut the cauliflower in half, taking off the bottom stem if necessary. Place on a baking sheet that has been covered with aluminum foil, flat side down.
- With a pastry brush, brush the olive oil mixture evenly across both halves of the. Put into the oven and bake for 45 minutes to an hour until it is browned and crispy.
- Serve with our red pepper chili sauce.