These cold noodles are inspired by one of our favorite takeaway spots out East, Loaves and Fishes. Served cold or at room temperature, they’re perfect for a picnic, day at the beach, or alongside your favorite grilled dishes. Make extra. Trust us.
Make Ahead Sesame Veggie Noodles
- ½ lb. capellini (angel hair pasta) or a GF rice noodle
- 1 Tbsp. peanut oil
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- 2 tsp. toasted sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp. tahini
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp. agave
- 2 Tbsp. fresh ginger
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 1/2 lb. snap peas, blanched
- 1 red pepper, diced into ½
- ½ cup scallions, chopped
- 1 cup raddichio, thinly sliced
- In a food processor, mix together the peanut oil, soy sauce, sesame oil, tahini, lime juice, agave, fresh ginger, and salt. Mix together until a thick dressing forms.
- Meanwhile, cook the pasta, drain and mix with the dressing.
- Cut vegetables and blanch the snap peas by boiling a small pot of water and cooking for 3 minutes, until bright green. Take off heat, drain in colander and run cold water over peas to stop them from continuing to cook.
- Once the pasta is at room temperature, mix in all of the vegetables. Serve cold or at room temperature.
** This can be made up to 3 days in advance and kept in the refrigerator.