master thesis zeit here thesis statment mccarthyism super active viagra review what is a journal article https://bmxunion.com/daily/university-dissertation-introduction/49/ viagra the facts usask thesis defense zovirax no prescription how to write thesis citation buy already written essays online watch go site enter research paper on internet buy diet viagra online online pharmacy canada viagra source fast essays online for sale how do i add a new mail folder on my ipad sample research paper on customer service http://almadenyoga.com/clinic/what-age-do-men-start-taking-viagra/65/ enter site discrimination essay live online homework help http://mcorchestra.org/4721-freedom-writers-movie-review-essay/ previous ap world history essays https://lynchburgartclub.org/college-app-essay-prompts-2012/ college paper format template professional custom essays writing service favorite actress essay A fully loaded fall salad, packed with some of the best vegetables and fruits from the season’s harvest. This is hearty enough for a main dish or easy to serve on the side for something pretty and impressively delicious.
- ½ lb. Brussels sprouts, washed, root cut off and then cut in half or in fourths
- 1 medium sized sweet potatoes, peeled and cut into ½ inch cubes
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1 tsp. dried Italian herb blend
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 cups spinach, washed and dried
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ¼ cup sliced almonds
- 2 apples, diced into small bite sized cubes
- 2 Tbsp. crumbled goat cheese
- Apple-Honey Vinaigrette:
- ½ cup apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- pinch of salt and pepper to taste
1. Preheat Oven to 425 F. Prepare sweet potatoes: wash, peel, and then chop into 1/2 inch pieces.
2. Mix with olive oil, Italian herbs, and salt. Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil. Spread sweet potatoes onto a baking tray in 1 layer, and roast for 25-30 minutes, until the sweet potatoes begin to brown on the bottom and they crisp up.
3. Set aside and allow to cool.
4. Meanwhile, prepare and cook the Brussel sprouts. Wash and cut off root, then cut in half.
5. Fill a small sauce pan with water and bring to a boil. Add in the sprouts and cook for 7 minutes, until they are bright green and you can bite through them easily.
6. Drain and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking. Put into a food processor and pulse for 5 seconds, until they are nicely shredded. Set aside
7. On a platter, arrange the ingredients with the spinach on the bottom and then all of the rest of the ingredients (EXCEPT THE APPLES AND GOAT CHEESE) on top, in nicely formed lines so you can see all of the different colors.
8. In a small bowl, whisk together all of the vinegar, honey, and mustard until it forms a cohesive mixture. Slowly add in the oil and then taste. Season with salt and pepper. Set aside. If you make this ahead, make sure to re-mix the dressing right before serving.
9. Right before you are about to serve the salad, wash and cut the apple and add to the platter. Then top with the goat cheese and serve with dressing on the side.