follow site does viagra affect female essay structures writing an essay powerpoint top essay writing service https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/354-cheap-cialis-20mg.html go how old to be prescribed viagra source url thesis format page setup longterm viagra use hamlet essay on acting best otc substitute for viagra writing dissertation abstract thesis defense or defence viagra misuse drugs act click here http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/introduction-essay-help/53/ a christmas carol essays how to delete multiple email on my iphone buy a compare and contrast essay write me a essay for free https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/over-the-counter-viagra-grand-cayman/71/ https://drrobertlaprademd.com/medic/motilium-india/64/ https://www.guidelines.org/blog/writing-your-own-wedding-vows/93/ write my research paper online watch buy esl dissertation proposal cialis daily prices http://www.trinitypr.edu/admission/homework-help-reading-and-comprehension/53/ http://mcorchestra.org/7702-truck-parking-business-plan/ These little cuties are probably one of the most popular dishes I make that have both kids and parents fighting for the final skewer. These baked morsels of plump and crispy chicken, rich roasted tomato slices, and ooey-gooey cheese are baked, not fried, and satisfy that craving for heavy chicken parmesan, but in a way lighter form, and are perfect for entertaining or feeding little fingers.
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast, cut into 2
- 2 large egg, beaten in a medium sized bowl
- 2 1/2 cups high quality panko breadcrumbs (this is important for baked crispy perfection)
- 1 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lemon, zest only, juice reserved
- 1 cup compari tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup fresh mozzarella balls, halved
- 1/4 cup fresh basil, leaves only
- 1 cup high quality balsamic vinegar
- Additional Pantry Items Needed: Olive Oil & Salt and Pepper to Taste
- Serve with: Easy Tomato Sauce for Dipping, Bed of fresh spinach, Faro or another hearty grain
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Prepare a large baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- prepare the ingredients by cutting the chicken into 2″ pieces, slicing the tomatoes into quarters or halves, depending on how large your compari’s are, and cutting the mozzarella cubes in half. Set aside
- Let’s bread the chicken cubs. Prepare a second baking sheet, covered to hold the chicken until ready to make kebabs.
- In a wide rimmed bowl, mix together the panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese, and lemon zest. In another wide rimmed bowl, whisk together the eggs.
- Working in small batches, place the chicken in the eggs and then coat with the pano bread crumbs. Once covered, place on the baking sheet. Finish all of the chicken. This can be done ahead of time and refrigerated until ready to put together.
- Using a small wooden kebab stick alternate: chicken, tomato, chicken, tomato. Leave space on top and bottom for a half piece of cheese, but do not put on at this time. Place on a covered baking sheet.
- Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Place in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes, checking half way to ensure one side is not browning more than the other.
- After 20 minutes, take out and test to see if the chicken is done. They should be bouncy and firm to touch or a meat thermometer should ready 160°F. Turn the oven to broil, high
- Now add the cheese cube on either end of the skewer. Return to the oven (now on broil) and cook for 1 minute, checking to ensure the cheese is browning slightly on top and getting soft but not melting into a puddle.
- Take out and allow to cool (the last thing you want to do it give guests a piping hot skewer because the cheese will definitely burn!).
- Meanwhile prepare a platter with fresh basil on the bottom. Once the kebabs are warm but not steaming hot, place on the platter and lightly drizzle with the lemon juice, then serve with drizzled balsamic or a simple tomato sauce.