Strawberries and pears are secret besties, as you’ll find when you make this delish-o-rama smoothie. Light and bright and yum yum yum, the fact that it’s healthy is just an added bonus.
- ½ cup strawberries, cut in half
- 1 pear, cut into quarters
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp. 0% fat Greek Yogurt or your favorite dairy free yogurt
- ¾ cup almond milk, soy milk, or cashew milk (or any other kind of liquid you'd prefer)
- 1 tsp. agave or honey
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. vegan plant based protein
- In a blender, combine all ingredients, starting with the ice cubes at the bottom (this will help with blending).
- Blend until smooth.