write my cheap persuasive essay on hillary clinton effects of herbal viagra https://www.sojournercenter.org/finals/essay-about-yourself/85/ proofreading let it stand viagra australia no prescription viagra edinburgh search cartoons charles dissertation studyВ american dream essay assignment 201 working in the hair industry help sale of doxycycline iv iv sample viagra why write a research paper research paper on the culture of singapore online homework help follow url how to write a process analysis essay examples homework pathway to independence guide to the successful thesis and dissertation conception to publication computer science homework help pay for essays uk online writing sites viagra sharpsburg writer s desk case based learning examples entry level healthcare administrator resume purpose of taking viagra feminism essay https://grad.cochise.edu/college/dissertation-printing/20/ buy cialis eu http://hyperbaricnurses.org/12378-viagra-home-recipe/ creative non fiction writingВ Strawberries and pears are secret besties, as you’ll find when you make this delish-o-rama smoothie. Light and bright and yum yum yum, the fact that it’s healthy is just an added bonus.
- ½ cup strawberries, cut in half
- 1 pear, cut into quarters
- ½ cup ice cubes
- 2 Tbsp. 0% fat Greek Yogurt or your favorite dairy free yogurt
- ¾ cup almond milk, soy milk, or cashew milk (or any other kind of liquid you'd prefer)
- 1 tsp. agave or honey
- 1 Tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp. vegan plant based protein
- In a blender, combine all ingredients, starting with the ice cubes at the bottom (this will help with blending).
- Blend until smooth.