We’re starting this evening off with our Bourbon Hard Cider Fizz cocktail because it’s tangy and sassy, just like our guests. Seriously, this one’s a winner.
- 2 shots bourbon of your choice
- ¼ cup hard apple cider (We prefer J.K. Scrumpy's Organic Hard Cider)
- splash of sparkling apple cider
- dash of cinnamon
- To Garnish:
- 1 cinnamon stick
- 2-3 thin slices of apple
- In a tumbler, add 2 ice cubes and then the bourbon.
- Add in the hard apple cider and a splash of the sparkling cider. Add in the cinnamon and then mix all ingredients together.
- Taste and adjust.
- Garnish with apple slices and cinnamon stick.