here homework help world geography antabuse blog enter lavitra source link enter site brilliant cover letter https://aspirebhdd.org/health/viagra-video-resluts/12/ follow link generic viagra ireland https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/essay-on-rwanda-genocide/47/ viagra and hydrocodone decorated writing paper george washington writing paper how do i delete an email account on my ipad air 2 proventil long acting is it ok to use viagra at a young age https://www.dimensionsdance.org/pack/5401-cialis-efficacy.html what to write my college essay about http://www.cresthavenacademy.org/chapter/proofread-mean/26/ source url cialis before and after photos https://lynchburgartclub.org/how-to-write-custom-events-in-java/ buy argumentative essay online essay editing software le viagra est il en vente libre en pharmacie http://snowdropfoundation.org/papers/phd-thesis-mutual-funds-india/12/ prednisone for fibromyalgia http://www.naymz.com/cosa-significa-in-inglese-i-do-my-homework/ lowest priced generic viagra master card Nothing reminds us of Italian summer cooking than balsamic garlic flank steak with fresh basil garnish. We use these deep roasted tomatoes in just about everything we can think of: simple pastas, eggs, avocado toast, or frittatas. So make extra! You won’t regret it.
- 1 ½ lb. flank steak or skirt steak
- ¾ cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 cloves of garlic, roughly chopped
- ¼ cup fat free Greek Yogurt
- 1 Tbsp. salt
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 clove of garlic, finely diced
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- ½ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. fresh basil, for garnish
- In a medium to large mixing bowl, mix the steak marinade ingredients together: balsamic vinegar, Greek yogurt, garlic, salt. Add in the flank steak. Marinate in the refrigerator anywhere from 30 minutes to overnight.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix together all of the tomato marinade ingredients. Add in tomatoes and marinate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a sheet pan with aluminum foil.
- Once marinated, spread the tomatoes onto the sheet pan, making sure they’re in one single layer. Roast for 30 minutes or until they’ve begun to turn dark brown on top and are bubbling.
- Take out of the oven and allow to sit for 30 minutes, until they’re completely cool and easily come off the foil when scraped with a spatula.
- Take off the tomatoes and reserve until you’re ready to cook the steak.
- Take the fresh basil and rip apart into small pieces.
- Heat the grill or grill pan until smoking hot. Spray with cooking spray. Grill the flank steak 5 minutes per side (or less time if very thin), until cooked to medium rare/medium.
- Serve grilled steak with the roasted balsamic tomatoes on top or on the side. Garnish with fresh basil.
This marinade and tomato pairing are also a favorite with grilled chicken. Get the recipe HERE (link to chicken)