utilisation viagra soft click hoover vacuum consumer reports best buy https://ramapoforchildren.org/youth/essay-on-my-annual-sports-day/47/ site viagra brasil confiavel click here topic for a persuasive essay go to link price of januvia in india essay on stop corruption best write my paper website best write my paper website ancient egypt homework article writing sites essay on favourite game hide and seek cialis hawthorne pay for my business research paper source link https://teleroo.com/pharm/cheapest-generic-viagra-caverta-veega/67/ essay about flash flood go here https://211ventura.org/choice/a-perfect-essay-examples/40/ essay mama discursive essay on size 0 argument essay idea australian rules movie essay comment essayer le viagra accutane maintenance dose essay on computer in urdu biology research paper buy https://nebraskaortho.com/docmed/does-watermelon-rind-work-like-viagra/73/ hire a ghostwriter fast plant hypothesis Muffins brighten up mornings, by secretly being cake that you’re allowed to eat for breakfast. These fluffy mini muffins are meant to be one or two bite little delicacies, perfect for a big brunch spread or an easy to grab breakfast on the go.
- 1 ¼ cup cake flour
- ½ tsp. baking soda
- ½ tsp. salt
- ½ cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 2 eggs + 2 egg whites
- 2 Tbsp. fat free Greek yogurt
- 2 apples, peeled, cored, and chopped into small ½-inch pieces
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- ½ tsp. vanilla extract
- Walnut Streusel:
- ½ cup walnuts
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup AP flour
- ¼ tsp. salt
- 2 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- Preheat Oven to 425° F. Line a mini muffin pan with cupcake papers. Lightly spray with cooking spray (You can do regular sized muffins as well, the yield will just be smaller).
- Make the walnut streusel topping first: chop the butter into 1-inch pieces. Combine all ingredients into a food processor. Pulse until the mixture is a crumbled texture. Put into the refrigerator until you’re done with the batter.
- In a small bowl, sift the flour, baking soda, and baking powder then add the salt and cinnamon, mix around.
- Put the butter in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment. On medium speed, cream the butter until it’s a pale white color.
- Then add in the sugar – mix until soft and fluffy, 2 minutes. Stop, scrape down the bowl, so all of the butter mixture is in the middle. Turn back onto low speed.
- Add in the eggs, one by one, then the vanilla extract. Do NOT add in the egg whites at this time.
- While the mixer is still moving, add half the dry ingredients. Allow it to mix together, for about 15 seconds. Then add in the rest of the dry ingredients. Allow it to combine again, only 15 seconds, then stop it and scrape down the bowl again to ensure all dry ingredients are mixed in.
- Turn back onto low speed and add in the chopped apples and yogurt. Turn back on and mix together for another 30 seconds.
- Meanwhile, beat egg whites with a whisk until soft peaks form.
- Slowly fold in the egg whites, one spoonful at a time, and then carefully fold into the batter.
- Immediately, turn down the oven to 350° F, and then, using a tablespoon, spoon the batter into the muffin tins. Sprinkle with the streusel mixture.
- Stick into the oven and bake for 15-25 minutes, depending how strong your oven is. They should be browned and be able to spring back up once you’ve touched them.
- Take out, cool down, and eat!
** Save these muffins in an air tight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.