watch how to write a presidential speechВ https://climbingguidesinstitute.org/1280-dissertation-service-uk/ best school papers assistance viagra for sale in yorkshire https://chanelmovingforward.com/stories/how-to-write-a-tv-drama-review/51/ go to site http://mcorchestra.org/4778-how-to-write-an-imaginative-essay/ cheap custom essay papers viagra online fast delivery watch thesis statement examples on child abuse pfizer viagra tablet price thesis statement template for compare and contrast write my philosophy paper go to link follow link viagra side-effects dizziness go to link https://healthimperatives.org/rxstore/cialises/71/ click here find viagra edinburgh sites pages posted persuasive essay outline assignment help home page vce australia https://reprosource.com/hospital/hungary-online-pharmacy/72/ https://artsgarage.org/blog/thesis-introduction-what-to-include/83/ follow url phd online enter womens viagra youtube source link contract paper sample There’s never an excuse not to have homemade granola on hand. It actually takes only 5 minutes of your time and lasts all week. I am always asked for REALLY easy ways to get more homemade, whole grains into your weekly diet and this is a go to. Whether you have a random half hour free on a Sunday afternoon while the kids are playing or napping, everyone else is watching football on a Thursday night, or you’re waiting for your curlers to set on a Saturday evening, there is no excuse not to have something homemade and healthy for snacking and an easy breakfast when you know how to make this ‘nola. My husband has told me its better than Eleven Madison Park’s granola. Which I know is a lie, but that’s why you get married right?
- 2 cups whole grain oats
- 2 Tbsp. high quality almond butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 2 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/2 Tbsp. light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp. Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp. apple pie spices or just plain ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- In a medium size bowl, mix together all of the ingredients with a wooden spoon. Make sure you work it so the almond butter spread throughout the mixture but know that it will be sticky.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Spread the granola out into one even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, until it is browned and crunchy. Check it after 15 minutes and flip the pan to avoid some spots cooking more than others.
- Cool and place into a air tight container for up to 2 weeks.
Serving Ideas: Granola and Caramelized Apple and Banana Parfaits